Emory University’s Goizueta Business School is pleased to announce the Emory Marketing Analytics Center (EmoryMAC) Second Annual Spring Conference featuring best-practices from prominent industry speakers and thought leadership from the school’s renowned faculty.
Members of the business community are invited to Goizueta’s campus March 23 for a day-long event that will combine academic theory with industry examples of successful analytics uses in 2011. Discussions will focus on areas of social media measurement, consumer customization and customer relationship management. The day will feature presentations and commentary provided by senior marketing leaders from various industries.
Planned presentations include representatives from EmoryMAC sponsors Turner Broadcasting, Delta Air Lines, and Ariba along with the Coca-Cola Company, Starbucks, AT&T, Campbell’s Soup, BBDO, and Hyatt Hotels. A keynote address will be given by Kenneth Rona, PhD, VP, Audience Insights and Ad Sales Partnerships, Turner Broadcasting.
- WHO: Atlanta marketing professionals, undergraduate and graduate business students
- WHAT: The Second Annual EmoryMAC Spring Conference
- WHEN: Friday, March 23, 2012 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m (to be followed by a networking reception)
- WHERE: The Boynton Auditorium at Emory University’s Goizueta Business School
- COSTS: Corporate/General Rate: $150, Goizueta Alumni: $100, Current Goizueta Student Rate: $25
Click here to register.