More #GoizuetaKudos are in order for members of the Ph.D. Class of 2017. Doctorate in hand, many will move on to teaching and research positions at universities throughout the U.S. and abroad. These scholars continue the trajectory of rich placements for the program.
New Ph.D. Placements:
- Li-Wei Chen (O&M) – Old Dominion University
- Kiseo Chung (Finance) – Texas Tech
- Shikha Jaiswal (Finance) – University of New South Wales
- Weishi Jia (Accounting) – Cleveland State University
- Badri Kottimukkalur (Finance) – George Washington University
- Xin Zheng (Accounting) – University of British Columbia
- Dan Zhou (Accounting) – University of Illinois-Urbana Champaign
This group was honored at a placement reception on May 4.