In today’s ever-competitive economy, professionals are always looking for a leg up on their career. They need a way to stay relevant and advance their careers. Goizueta Business School’s Executive MBA program offers just that. The program provides an opportunity to develop and/or refine leadership skills in a nationally ranked program.
This year’s class of 68 students represent 64 companies, come from five countries, and bring an average of 15 years of work experience.
“This year’s Executive MBA cohort is filled with impressive working professionals, which has become the hallmark of our top-ranked program,” shares Melissa Rapp, associate dean of graduate admissions. “Each student brings a unique wealth of knowledge, experience, and connections to the program. This enriches not only their cohort, but also the entire Goizueta community. We are especially excited to see the growth in executives from healthcare and related fields.”
Goizueta’s program is also Georgia’s top-ranked executive MBA program, according to U.S. News & World Report. Students have the flexibility to participate in one of three formats: in-person, online, or hybrid. They can also customize the curriculum. Student can pair core courses with electives that best fit their current role or future career goals.
“The wide range of coursework helped me understand so many things I had never been exposed to before. Gaining this knowledge increased my ability and my confidence,” says Garreth Cathcart 18EMBA, Cathcart is an Army veteran and the co-founder and executive director of the nonprofit + More Perfect Union.
This year’s class of new EMBA students includes individuals with widely successful career trajectories and impressive honors and awards.
From doctors and surgeons to veterans and entrepreneurs, here are a few of Goizueta’s future graduates:
- – The senior curator at the National Nordic Museum who was also a U.S. Fulbright Fellow at the University of Copenhagen.
- – A management consultant for a $36 million award from the Defense Threat Reduction Agency.
- – Chief executive officer of a joint venture company, BlueOval SK, between Ford Motor Company and SK, which will manufacture electric vehicle batteries for Ford and Lincoln in the U.S.
- – Army experimental test pilot for UH-60 Blackhawks and Ch-47 Chinook helicopters.
- – A senior manager for Coca-Cola.
- – The founder of an independent music record label, Under Table Label.
- – Chief of orthopedic surgery and assistant professor of spine surgery who is also a stained-glass artist.
- – A political campaign veteran who has worked on voter initiatives, campaigns, and events for Hilary Clinton, President Biden, President Obama, Elizabeth Warren, and several governors.
- – An engineer with 10 patents and three patents pending.
- – A multicultural marketing manager who created Target experiences for Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) shoppers with the goal of increasing emotional connection and deepening engagement.
- – A brand manager responsible for the launch of Tampax Pearl Active, Rubbermaid Brilliance, the redevelopment of NUK UK, and Vicks expansion into the cough medicine category.
We’re excited to see how these rock-star workers will transform classroom discussion, collaborate to solve business problems, and excel as executive-level leaders.
Learn more about Goizueta’s nationally ranked Executive MBA program, and apply today.