Goizueta Business School published the spring edition of Emory Business (formerly Goizueta Magazine) recently, complete with a stories focusing on the school’s emphasis on experiential learning.
Click here to review the new edition online.
This edition is a continuation of a new look and feel — a result of collaboration between an Atlanta-based design agency, faculty, staff, students and alumni. Future editions of the magazine will continue to focus on aspects of The Goizueta Advantage — eight themes that portray key aspects of the school, its community and philosophy.
Readers of this edition can find news updates on faculty, info on current research and a large section on alumni and their success stories.
- Notes on recent international travel experiences by MBA students
- “Coffee With” chats with staff and faculty
- A recap of Grammy-winning artist Usher’s visit to campus in the spring
- New research by award-winning faculty
- Details on the school’s experiential learning initiatives
Emory Business is published three times a year and is distributed free to all alumni and other friends of the business school.