The Spring 2013 issue of Emory Business is now available online. In this issue, we take a nostalgic look back at events that influenced the trajectory of the school as well as those that impacted all of higher education. From the changes in business education in the late 70s to the more lasting influence of globalization and the US economic crises, navigating such external factors can offer challenges even while providing opportunities for innovation and growth.
Readers of this edition can find news updates on faculty, info on current research and a large section on alumni and their success stories.
Other features include:
- Notes on recent international travel experiences by MBA students
- “Coffee With” chats with Professor Emeritus Al Hartgraves and other staff and faculty
- New research by award-winning faculty
- Insights from alumni working in Higher Ed
- Details on the future challenges facing Higher Education
Emory Business is published twice a year and is distributed free to all alumni and other friends of the business school.