Emory University’s Goizueta Business School is proud to introduce “Food for Thought: Goizueta Women’s Luncheon Speaker Series.” The new programming aims to provide reoccurring “lunch and learn” opportunities for current female students and alumnae. Each month a different alumna will serve as the keynote speaker and offer dialog on a number of topics relevant to women in business.
The inaugural luncheon event will occur Sept. 20 and feature Jennifer M. Eicher 03MBA, principal and practice leader at Triaxia Partners. Eicher’s topic will be “Never Lunch Alone: Lessons on Networking for Career Success.”
The intimate networking event will include current students, alumni, and prospective students as attendees.
Topics for the 2013-2014 series include:
- Never Lunch Alone: Learning to Network for your Career – September 20
- Take Time to Take Care: Managing Your Health and Your Career – October 18
- Follow the Leader: How To Be A Respected Female Manager in Business – December 6
- Detours, Roadblocks and Traffic: Navigating A Male Dominated Workplace – February 28
- Steadying the Scales: How To Create Sustainable Work/Life Balance – March 21
- The Mentor/Mentee Relationship: How to Identify and Cultivate Mentorship – April 18