Goizueta Business School
Goizueta Business School

Emory University’s Goizueta Business School again rose in The Economist’s annual ranking of top full-time MBA programs. The publication lists Goizueta up two spaces from last year to 19th in the world and 13th in the nation.

The ranking is formulated with a two-stage survey. Data and input is collected from the business schools and from students and alumni. Students having graduated in the past three years are survived. Student and alumni input make up 20% of the ranking score. The remaining 80% is derived from the data provided by schools. A summary of measures taken into consideration include “new career opportunities (35%), personal development / education experience (35%), increase salary (20%), and potential to network (10%).”

The average salary of new Goizueta graduates was $103,463. The increase on pre-MBA salary was 103%, and 98% of graduates had jobs within three months of graduation.

View the entire ranking here.

Previous articleForbes ranks Goizueta in Top 25
Next articleGoizueta Hispanic/Latino Student Recruitment Advisory Board
We offer insights from Emory University's Goizueta Business School. EmoryBusiness.com is an extension of a long-standing print publication of the same name.