On Wednesday, March 30, our community will come together to take part in Emory Day of Giving with activities planned on campus and online all day long. Mark your calendars for the 36-hour long giving event taking place from 6:00 a.m. March 30 to 6:00 p.m. March 31.
So, you might be wondering, how will your gift prepare principled leaders to have a positive impact on business and society?
Alongside you, we will continue our focus on equipping students for a data-driven world, pushing the boundaries of entrepreneurship and innovation. Through transformational scholarships, we continue to attract the best and brightest individuals to our school and are committed to building a community full of diverse ideas, perspectives, and lived experiences. Because of your support, we are confident that the Goizueta community will reimagine and redefine a different, better way of doing business that, not only helps businesses thrive, but also provides solutions to some of the world’s greatest challenges.
For next week’s 2022 Day of Giving, here are a few of Goizueta’s key focus areas that your gift will impact:
- Gifts to the Goizueta Business School Fund for Excellence provide unrestricted, critical funding for the school’s highest priorities including scholarships, program support, and experiential learning opportunities. Contributions here allow us to quickly respond to our most urgent needs.
- Contributions to the BBA GoBeyond Fund provide support for BBA student experiences not covered by tuition so that all undergraduate students have an enriching educational experience and access to opportunities such as Career Treks, conferences, clothing for interviews, and more.
- Your support of the Executive Women of Goizueta Endowed Scholarship promotes the advancement of women in business and leadership by providing financial support to accomplished female Executive MBA candidates.
- Gifts to the Scholarship of Excellence Endowment support Goizueta’ s commitment to building an inclusive community. This fund provides scholarship support to underrepresented MBA students at Goizueta and will maximize our ability to compete for the most talented and diverse MBA candidates.
- Affiliated with the Business & Society Institute, the Start:ME program strengthens Atlanta’s underserved communities by empowering the entrepreneurs within them to start or grow small businesses. Your gift will provide resources to assist Atlanta micro-businesses, 84 percent of which are owned and operated by entrepreneurs of color.
Accept the Challenge and Join Us
The Goizueta community knows how to celebrate a special occasion like Emory Day of Giving. Plan to join us on campus Wednesday, March 30 for these key events:
- Goizueta Faculty and Staff Appreciation Breakfast. Goizueta room W325, 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Drop in and say hello!
- Advancement and Alumni Engagement Headquarters: Goizueta room W339, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Stop by, connect, and meet the team.
- Wonderful Wednesday and Dooley’s Week Activities: Asbury Circle, noon to 3:30 p.m. Check out the 360 photobooth, swag, food trucks, and more.
- BBA Class Gift Table: Jenkins Courtyard, noon to 1:00 p.m. Every class gift donor will receive a blue 2022 commemorative tassel.
- KEGS in the Courtyard: Jenkins Courtyard and Patterson Green, 4:30 p.m. Hosted by Goizueta’s advancement and alumni engagement team and celebrating the MBA class gift campaign launch, KEGS will feature a visit from Charles H. Kellstadt Chaired Professor of Marketing Jag Sheth and Senior Vice President of Advancement and Alumni Engagement Josh Newton.
With an emphasis university-wide on student flourishing, faculty eminence, and research excellence, 2O36 inspires investment in people for the benefit of people, bringing the Emory community together to build on our mission to serve humanity through knowledge.
Mark your calendars to take part in this transformative day of giving. The countdown begins now!
Help us spread the word about #Emory2036 and #EmoryDayofGiving.