More #GoizuetaKudos are in order for members of the PhD Class of 2016. Doctorate in hand, several move on to teaching and research positions at universities around the nation. The scholars build on a rich tradition of placements for the program.
New PhD Placements
- Beth Fossen (Marketing) – Indiana University
- Hyeyoung Hah (ISOM) – Florida International University
- Tony Koschmann (Marketing) – Eastern Michigan University
- Melanie Millar (Accounting) – Baylor University
- Bob Mocadlo (Accounting) – University of North Dakota
- Roger White (Accounting) – Arizona State University
- Norah Xu (Marketing) – Old Dominion University
The group was honored at a reception May 5 along with Yuepin (Daniel) Zhou (Accounting), recognized as the school’s 2016 Benston Scholar.