Adding to its offering of online properties, Goizueta Business School rolled out a new media player this week featuring The Goizueta Advantage — eight themes that describe key aspects of the school, its philosophy, faculty, staff, students and alumni.
“The Advantage” includes aspects of values, location, community and learning environment.*
Users of the new media center can expect ongoing updates with video and written interviews explaining various stories of the school. Subjects include Goizueta and Emory administrators, prominent alumni and current students.
*The Goizueta Advantage
- Goizueta is a world-class business school with ties to Emory University, a top 20 institution
- Emory University’s Goizueta Business School benefits from its connections with Atlanta, the business hub of the Southeast and a thriving global city where professionals work, live and succeed
- Emory University’s Goizueta Business School’s size and culture provide an intimate experience including access to thought-leading faculty, opportunities for student leadership and flexibility to learn about emerging business issues in unique ways
- Our school is named for late Coca-Cola CEO Roberto C. Goizueta — a man whose legacy built on values, principles, and outsized business results are alive in all we do to shape business leaders today
- The Goizueta Network is a highly engaged, passionate, and collaborative community that supports learning and career success for a lifetime
- Emory University’s Goizueta Business School gives students a world-view that includes global perspective and understanding
- At Emory University’s Goizueta Business School, accessible faculty, many who are world-class scholars who affect business, provide a real-world learning environment that is both rigorous and relevant
- At Emory University’s Goizueta Business School, we both provide and encourage the experiential learning opportunities to equip tomorrow’s leaders
Log on to goizuetaadvantage.com. For more information on the themes and school, check out the re-designed website at goizueta.emory.edu/goizuetaadvantage.