Goizueta Business School welcomes many new faculty members in the Fall 2016 including:
- Karl Schuhmacher, Assistant Professor of Accounting
- Cassandra Estep, Assistant Professor of Accounting
- Rohan Ganduri, Assistant Professor of Finance
- Tian Chan, Assistant Professor, Information Systems and Operations Management
- Vilma Todri, Assistant Professor, Information Systems and Operations Management
- Jesse Bockstedt, Associate Professor, Information Systems and Operations Management
- Morgan Ward, Assistant Professor of Marketing
- Inyoung Chae, Assistant Professor of Marketing
- Demetrius Lewis, Assistant Professor of Organization and Management
“I am both privileged and honored to help this group achieve new heights as researchers and educators,” said Kristy Towry, Vice Dean of Faculty and Research.
The group will provide support in teaching and research.
“In recent years our programs, under faculty leadership, have undergone wholesale curriculum updates designed to provide more industry-specific and contemporary coursework,” Towry added. We have also doubled-down on experiential learning by adding project-based learning requirements.
“We continue to publish in top scholarly journals. In fact, faculty members have sat on boards at more than 40 journals. Countless more have reviewed submissions at a variety of publications.”
More Faculty Experts